Sunday, November 4, 2007

TEN things YOU should know ABOUT ME...

These are just Ten of the zillion things I really hate/love.



  1. I abhor someone who has dirty nails. Nails reflect your personality and I find it really important to have clean nails. Dirty nails means dirty personality.If you can't clean your nail ...you can't take good care of yourself.Don't expect me to put up with someone who can't even clean his/her nails.


  2. Someone who has B.O.(body odor) should stay away from me.I'll surely have fever smelling your gruesome perfume!...


  3. If you pick your nose in public...you have no breeding at all!...You're worse than a dog pissing on a wall in the street.Don't expect me to be nice to you when you do that...it's so annoying and absolutely UNETHICAL...


  4. If I ask you something and you answer it with a question (example: how do you like that movie?...and you answer: how about u?)...you're an idiot!...I really hate people who answer my questions with another question...its not just irritating but also confusing...


  5. If you are paranoid...don't ever show that to me...I'll get paranoid too...better back off if you are one.This world has a lot of crazy people already so please don't redouble its number!


  6. I love smart people but I love more those who aren't smarter than me...hehehehe..hmmm...I find it intriguing if I play with someone's mind...in other words I love mindgames...I can't and won't do it to someone better than me...mannnn....I JUST LOVE MAKING PEOPLE CRAZY!!!...heheheh..


  7. Are you a bookworm?A moviebuff?...if you are one...I'll surely LOVE you...I just think that if you read a lot..you know a lot...and if you watch movies a lot...you have more to say...


  8. If you're rich but has a high hat...you leave me alone and better talk not just to the marines but to the armies as well...I don't like people who have a wind speed of one thousand miles per second...you'll surely blow me away...If you talk so much of your riches...you're an a**h*l*...IF YOU FLAUNT IT...YOU DON'T HAVE IT!...(thanks to FREYA for this line)


  9. If you're a traveler...you can get close to me...or shall i say..CLOSER to me...I love those who travel a lot...I find it interesting talking to a traveler coz he/she can surely share a lot of experiences...by the way...how do u spell TRAVELER?...with one L or two Ls?...hehehehe...


  10. I love it when someone listens to me sincerely...I'm a good listener so I expect you to do the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some things that I’ve learned about you... you have a quick and active mind you have many different ideas which can be used for your considerable ability for discussion and debate... you are spontaneous and expressive with your thoughts... Moreover, these are just my impressions which reveals about you (“,) Have fun writing!!!