Monday, October 29, 2007

FIRST TRY

This is actually my first attempt to write again after such a long time so I don’t exactly know if my brain cells are still working. It’s been idle and corroded since college and as far as I remember, the last time I wrote an article like this was during my Journalism class some years ago. So I’m a bit apprehensive carrying this one out. And having a topic like Sex would surely scoop the last juice out of my brains. Hehehehe…I just hope this will not turn droning and stupid as I expected it to be…
There was this one night I went out with a “friend” in a cozy bar near my place when I saw this group of yuppies across our table bursting in laughter paying no heed to the people around them. Their boisterous voices enveloped the whole place that people couldn’t help but to notice them. At first I got infuriated by their unfeelingness and obvious disturbance but when I overheard what they’re talking about I got enthralled and inadvertently was listening to them already. I know what I did was a bit unethical and I should mind my own business but the thing is they were throwing green jokes to each other and it was really hilarious! I know from the look of some people’s face in that place especially the women were offended by those jokes but they didn’t really give a damn thing to them….TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: