Sunday, November 4, 2007

5 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE...

Life is short so we should make most out of it.Here are the top 5 things I wanna do before my time is over...
  1. I want to travel the Philippines...from the islands of Batanes down to Sulu...I shouldn't be an alien in my own land.
  2. After the Philippines...I want to travel the rest of Asia and the whole world.I just want to be a "global" being!And I want to travel first class...hehehehe...
  3. I want to have a kid...not a family but just a kid...I find it cool to be a single dad...I love the idea of carrying my blue-eyed kid at my back in a mall...(is it: at my back in a mall or in my back at a mall?)...mannn...what's wrong with me?..hehehhe...
  4. I want to build a new house for my family and give them big bank accounts too. I want them to be rich.
  5. I want to publish my book...do my own fashion show....direct an art film...and become a preacher!...

Am I too ambitious?...well...dreaming is free of charge anyway so let's all dream...who knows one day those dreams will come true...just like in the movies...hehehhehe...

No comments: